2008年5月8日木曜日

Typing Trial Week 5

Food And Eating Habits
I often have breakfast at about 7 in the morning. I usually have white rice, miso soup and some dishes accompanying the rice such as sweetened and soy-flavored omelets, eggs fried sunny-side up, roast fish, scrambled eggs, Vienna sausages, fish sausages, salamis, Hizikia fusiforme and so on for breakfast. I often have lunch at about noon. I usually have sandwiches, palm-sized triangle, ball, or cylinder of cooked rice usually wrapped in thin sheets of dried seaweeds and stuffed with a pickled plum, some tuna or salmon flakes, fish eggs, spicy vegetables, or other fillings, sweet buns, deep-fried curry-flavored rolls, kind of deep-fried rolls, cream buns, jam buns, loaves of bread, white bread, brown bread, stuffed buns, raisin bread, French rolls, bread sticks, half-melon shaped buns flavored with artificial melon, rolls, buns with bean-jam inside, spaghetti alla carbonara, spaghetti and meat sauce, omelets containing stir-fried rice as a filling, soba and thick white noodles made from wheat flour, salt, and water. I often have dinner at about 8 in the evening. I usually have croquettes, hamburger steaks, boiled meat and potatoes with soy sauce and sugar, vegetables or fish dipped in batter and deep-fried, fried prawns and so on. When I'm at KGU, I'm forced to eat convenience foods or student cafeteria's foods, but I still think that dishes my mother cooks are the most delicious foods. I love dishes my mother cooks very much.


[247 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡