2008年5月16日金曜日

My Wonderful University Life


I go to Kumamoto Gakuen University. I have a lot of friends there, and the number of them is growing little by little in size every day. I'm in a faculty of foreign languages and English department because I like to study English and I want to study and to learn English more in KGU. I have been studying English hard since I was a high school student and I'm maybe a good at studying English, so I decided to go to KGU and to study English harder than before. The reason why I choose KGU is not only what I said have mentioned above but also KGU has variety of school events every years.

The entrance ceremony is held in April, the regular tests are held in July, we have summer vacation from August 1st to September 21st, the evening festival, the sports festival and cultural festival are held three days in October, we have winter vacation from December 23rd to January 4th, the regular tests are held in January and we have spring vacation from February 1st to March 31st. We enjoy all events held in KGU. I think the most interesting event is the cultural festival. It's important event, so we have the city parade before the festival is held. We are busy when we prepare for the parade, but we are so happy to success the parade and the festival.

I have three classes on every Mondays: British history, the intercultural communication and Western history of philosophy. I have four classes on every Tuesdays: biology, Japanese culture, international organizations and British culture. I have three classes on every Wednesdays: Human rights, Writing English and Listening to English. I have three classes on every Thursdays: European history, understanding different cultures and Reading English. I have two classes on every Fridays: Speaking English and international society and Japan. I enjoy taking classes every day. I usually listen to teachers' lectures without sleeping.

I'm a member of the syodo club in KGU. We do circle activities once a week, Wednesdays. We often do circle activities with we are divided into eight groups, and we sometimes do so all together. We enjoy playing somewhere and drinking at someones homes with club members in stead of going to bars or somewhere. Also we go on camps and train, drive with some members' cars, have lunch in the student cafeteria at lunch time, have dinner at somewhere out of KGU and play variety of sports. This is how fun it is because I belong to this club now.

I enjoy going to KGU every day now because of my many friends, variety of school events, interesting classes and our circle activities. It's important, fun and precious for me to happen how small events. Daily happenings are really irreplaceable for me very much. I'm looking forward to my future from now. I want to enjoy my campus life more with I believe my successes in my future.

[500 words]

7 件のコメント:

chisato さんのコメント...

I am really enjoy my university life too :)
We are friend all days☆I love you!!!!

Saori さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Saori. I like English too. I am interested in your club activities. You looks enjoy your club activities. Why you decided to belong to the syodo club?

tomoko さんのコメント...

You spend a very nice KGU life! I think you have a lot of fun there.
By the way, You belong to shodo club. Does the club have many freshman?

Bye:D
tomoko

kanami さんのコメント...

Your Essay is great! I also think so. I read your essay and I think that I must try to study hard. Thanks!

yuka さんのコメント...

Hi:) I'm Yuka. Your university life is very wonderful!
By the way, What club's activety do you do? Please tell me!

Kaori さんのコメント...

To chisato
I can enjoy my life because of you ☺☺ I love you, too ☺

Kaori さんのコメント...

To Chisato
Thank you for your comment to me ☺ Why don’t you eat lunch today, too?

To saori
Thank you for your comment to me ☺ I belong to the shodo club because I like to write letters with writing brushes and members looked kind and interesting to me at the first time.

To tomoko
Thank you for your comment to me ☺ So many freshmen join our club, about 50 person, maybe.

To kanami
Thank you for your comment to me ☺ I’m glad and surprised to be told such things. Your essay is also great!!

To yuka
Thank you for your comment to me ☺ Our members often have drink parties, eat lunch or dinner, play variety of sports and so on. It’s very interesting.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡