2008年5月30日金曜日

★The Chinese Restaurant★



I went on to a karaoke place with a friend of mine today. We sang with all our hearts in a hot room.
Then we went to the Chinese restaurant named Reikyo to have dinner.
We ordered full-course shark's fins dinner priced 5600 yen per a person. A dish of a shark's fin boiled so that it retained its shape…it was delicious very much. This was the first oral sensation I ever eaten. It had springy texture when we were eating it. I first tried Peking duck. It tasted wonderful, too.
We found too small a cherry tomato bob garnished a dish. This was the first cherry tomato I ever seen, and it was very cute, so I took this tomato's picture.
The chief cook in the restaurant worked on carrots a dragon. How wonderful it was! I took this dragon's picture, too.
I drank a glass of apricot sake, hawthorn sake, apple sake and litchi sake. They tasted good.
After dinner we eat a candle-lit cake with a glass of champagne priced 3000 yen.
We had a great time there.

See you again!!

[191 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡