2008年12月5日金曜日

BR 2-09: The New Baby


I read the book titled The New Baby. Jo was expecting a baby. She was big with child. It looked so heavy. Everyone was excited about a new baby. If I were she, my family, friends of mine, my husband, my relatives and else would be pleased probably. However if I was expecting a baby now, everybody might get angry with me, he-he. I go to the university now, so I must just study. After graduating, I want to get married and to be expecting a baby. But before that, I should find employment hard.

If people who are close to me were expecting babies, I wonder what I will think and will do. I’ll buy something for babies such as socks, wool mittens, knitted hats, clothes and toys. If I were them, of course I will do like this. It may be that I knit a pair of socks, a pair of mittens, a hat and so on.

The children made a book about babies. It said what babies did and what they like. They cry a lot, sleep, make noise, feed and play. They like teddy, rattle, Rusk, a nice cozy cot and bath. The children made a big chart. It was a list of everyone’s hope of the new baby’s sex, weight and name. The new baby was girl, so her mother chose the name Vicky of all names. The name was Chip’s idea. Both mother and child were doing well. It made me so glad. It’s hard to take care of babies, but I still want babies. I’m looking forward to my babies in my future.


[270 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡