2008年12月13日土曜日

Matching Things

I went to Diamond City Clair with a friend of mine yesterday. After school we went home by bicycle, and I put my bicycle at her house. Then we went to Clair by bus.

The Christmas illuminations were so beautiful at Clair. We ate nikumaki at Nikumaki-Honpo. She ate it for the first time, so she was so impressed it. I had never eaten normal nikumaki, so we ate it. Both normal and cheese nikumaki are good. We went to a shoe store and bought brown boots. We bought matching boots. Colors of hers are camel brown. We went to clothing store and bought one-piece dresses. They were also matching clothes. I bought color tights whose colors were dark purple, dark green and dark gray. I bought a pair of pierced earrings at BRAND OFF. Its brand was Christian Dior. I liked it very much. We bought mufflers as Christmas presents for our boyfriends. They were still matching mufflers, he-he. We ate 31 ice cream before going out form Clair. It was cool but delicious. We had a very good time there.


[182 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡