2008年12月5日金曜日

BR 2-10: Gran


I read the book titled Gran. Gran was the name of children’s grandmother in the book. She looked 70 or more years old. However she was so tough and strong. She drove her old car. I have my driving license, and I sometimes drive my parents’ car. I can drive the car now, but will I be able to do after fifty years? I may be unable to drive. Gran still had strong legs, which made me surprised.

The children liked her so much. I also like my grandmother. I go to her house when I have time. She has a regular health problem, but she greets me with a smile, which makes me happy. Playing inside with children, Gran broke the flower vase. Playing outside, she broke the window. She is a real scatterbrain, but she is pretty and cute.

She too the children to the place just like a recreation park. There was a jumping castle, which was a playground equipment made of balloon. I would often play in the place like that when I was a child. The jumping castle was for only children, but Gran played there, too. Knitting needles which she had fell and pierced in the castle. The needle let the air out of the castle. An employee got angry with her, and they had to go home soon. She was really depressed at the failure of her behavior, but I thought the children looked fun, so it was good letting it alone.


[249 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡