2008年12月28日日曜日

BR 2-12: Vanishing Cream


I read the book titled Vanishing Cream. The children made a little theater. The title of the play was Wizard Blot. A wizard and a frog appeared on the stage. I had a feeling that I have read the story on a certain book. I have put on a play titled Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. I played a cat in it. I put on a gorgeous orange dress and danced on the stage. It was when I was a kindergarten pupil. Those were lovely times.

The children went to the Wizard Blot’s house in this book. His house was so dirty, and he ordered the children to tidy up the room. If they did not do, he was going to turn them into frogs. It so scared to me. They washed dishes, vacuumed a room, iron clothes, dusted shelves and polished the floor. When they waxed the floor, they touched the vanishing cream, and their bodies were vanished. It made me feel funny. A thief came to the house and was surprised at that the clothes were walking. They repulsed the thief and saved the computer disks. I was glad to see that.


I thought this story was not possible. Did the bodies vanish? How could it be? Oops, I had a distorted view of them, he-he. I also want to use such a cream once. If my body were vanished, what will I do? It seems very interesting.

[239 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡