2008年12月4日木曜日

BR 2-08: Village in the Snow


I read the book titled Village in the Snow. Mrs. May read a story about a village in the mountains to children. The book was profusely illustrated. White snow was very beautiful in it. When I was a high school student we went on a school excursion to Gifu, Kyoto and Osaka. We set off on a skiing trip for a couple of days in Gifu. There were a lot of skiing instructors there. We divided into small groups and were showed how to ski by them. I still remember the person whose name was Hidehito Shimomi. He was so nice guy, so all of our group members liked him. We cried he was cool and good each and every mouth. He showed us how to ski kindly. We took pictures with him during an intermission. We enjoyed so much then. The time when we had to say goodbye each other finally came. Some members said goodbye between sobs. I was surprised to see they were crying at that time. Even I did not cry then. I said goodbye with a smile. It was good memory at this juncture.

In the book the children had a snowball fight. I have done it before, so it looked so interesting. The snowballs were cool, but moving activity, we got warm gradually. I want to do the fight again in the much snow. According to the weather forecast it will snow this weekend. It seems to be cold, but I am looking forward to these days a little. For the snow is very beautiful to me.

[263 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡