2008年12月28日日曜日

BR 2-11: The Christmas Disco


I read the book titled The Christmas Disco. Two teachers decorated a tree. It was the Christmas tree. We also decorated one during this Christmas season. My mother decorated it. It had colorful balls such as pink, green, gold, white, blue and red. It also had pinecones. They are artificial but so pretty. It had no star on the top and had big golden bell with red ribbons instead. I felt an atmosphere of Christmas so much. There were a lot of another Christmas ornaments in my house. For example red and white poinsettias, pinecones in a woven basket, small woody Christmas tree, an earthenware Santa Claus, a Christmas wreath on the door and jellylike plates shaped Santa Claus on the refrigerator. Christmas was over, but they are still setting, he-he.

The people went to the Christmas disco at certain home. There were a lot of Christmas presents, dishes and the music was being played there. The children danced to music. They looked so fun. In my case, I was not at home on the Christmas day. I went out with my boyfriend on the day. I had dinner in a ramen shop at DIAMOND CITY CLAIR. We ordered pig bones ramens. They were so delicious. I was gave a pair rings as a Christmas present by him. They were made of stainless steel, so I thought he hopes our rustproof relationship, he-he. I gave him a muffler colored green, which was his favorite. Both were happy.

In the book they use so much electrical power that the power supply was cut off. It made me feel fun. They borrowed a lot of torches from a variety of houses and use them for lights instead of light bulbs. They looked so happy then. It seemed that they spent a wonderful Christmas day.


[302 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡