2008年4月9日水曜日

Writing Placement essay for Writing 3 (2008)

My dear host family.

Hello! I'm glad to make your acquaintance. I had been looking forward to meeting you very much. Nice to meet you!! :)

My name is Kaori. I'm 19 years old. There are four people in my family:my father, my mother, my younger brother and me. I have a goldfish at my home, but it has no name, he-he.

My hobby is singing songs. I often sing enthusiastically at my home so I'm said to be quiet. I often go on to a karaoke place. Strictly speaking I want to go there almost every day, but I can't do so. That's why I often sing at my home. I like to listen to music, too. I listen to music while I drive my car. I love not only Japanese music but also Western music. My favorite foreign singer is Hillary Duff. Anyway, no music no life. Do you like singing and listening to songs?

Then I like to play tennis. I belonged to a tennis club when I was a junior high school student. I enjoyed playing it so much. What sports do you like?

And I belonged to a tea ceremony club called sado-bu in Japanese when I was a high school student, so I can put on a demonstration of tea-serving. A Japanese-style confection with tea is so delicious. It also tastes good when you have chocolate with tea.

By the way, what Japanese food do you like? Some people like it but other people dislike it. Do you like sushi? I like it very much. If you have never eaten it, please sample the taste once.

I still have a lot of things I want to tell you, so I'll do so in person.

From Kaori.

[292 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡