2008年4月27日日曜日

Typing Trial Week 3

My Hobbies
My hobbies to sing songs, to draw pictures, to swim, to chat with friends of mine, to buy what I like, to cook variety dishes, to eat something sweets, to write letters, to send e-mails, to talk on my cellular phone, to collect perfumes, to go shopping and listen to music. I often go to karaoke with friends of mine or my family and sing for about 5 hours, so I become to be thirsty every time. I often draw pictures on my notebook during taking classes and friends of mine laugh to look at pictures I draw. I had gone to a swimming school when I was a pupil so am good at swimming very much. I often chat with friends of mine in the student cafeteria after school. Chatting with them, I forget to spend our time all the time. I go shopping after school or my holidays and having found what I like, I enjoy buying them. I sometimes cook something dishes when I have time or chances, and I like to let my family eat dishes I cook. I do my part-time job in a cake shop, so I always want to eat sweets be selled there. I have a best friend who lives in Nishigoshi, and we often exchange letters. I send e-mails to my friends of mine and my boyfriend about twenty times a day almost every day. I talk with my boyfriend on our cellular phones before I go to bed almost every day. I like perfumes very much so collect a lot of perfumes and sprinkle one of them everyday. I go downtown to do shopping when I have enough time. I always listen to music such as during going to school, playing sports or cooking. No music, no life.

[301 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡