2007年11月5日月曜日

★Today's class★

The topic was Jobs in English speaking class today.
I said that today's topic would be Restaurant, which was wrong.

I asked one of my friend about her family's jobs. Her father is a Japanese teacher, her mother is a health nurse and her brother is a high school student. Then she wants to be an official worker. I realized all of her family did special jobs. In fact, my father is a bank clerk, my mother is a housewife and my younger brother is a high school student. Now I'm a college student but I want to be a ground hostess in my future.

By the way, our group handed in a videotape to our teacher today but I'm not persuaded the result. For I have no time to memorize what I should explain because of preparation of Takuma festival and the festival. I want to be perfectly next chance.

See you again!!

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡