2007年11月4日日曜日

★Takuma festival★

We had Takuma festival for three days from on November 1 to 3 at our university. Students opened bazaars on the campus and each circles put the students' works on display in each classrooms. I wandered around here and there, bought variety foods and enjoyed appreciated some exhibitions.

I ate yakitori, egg rolls, a croquette, a rice croquette, potato fried in butter, an ice cream in a kind of doughnut, a pound cakes, deep-fried whale meats, chocolate fondue, cheese fondue, tofudon, fried skewered cutlets, deep-fried crusts dressed with soybean flour, spun sugar, crepes, a frankfurter sausage and cheese cakes. Then I drunk a tapioca drink and ginger ale. I had an upset stomach from eating too much, he-he.

Anyway I had a wonderful time for three days and I realized festivals had at university was so enjoyable. So I'm looking forward to a festival next year.

See you again!!

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡