2008年7月2日水曜日

★SOMETIMES in the morning★

This perfume is enchanting smell that sweetness and sour acidic of top make it feel like a girl. It's also a smell that Musc of last makes it feel like a woman. It's floral fruity smell that apples and grapefruits are blended. Sweetness of a peach that can be played drifts. In the middle, the rose that there is a gorgeous feeling produces that it seems to be a woman. The jasmine, the umber and Musc appeal for elegance, too. It's certain that men feel good to sniff at the smell that pleasure and purity are filled. It's healing fragrance that can use it also in the office. The star, Ayumi Hamasaki is patronizing it now.

The top note are lemon, bergamot, pear, apple, grapefruit and black currant. The middle note are rose, jasmine, geranium, lily and viola. The last note are jasmine, umber and Musc.

I was given this perfume by a friend of mine. I like this smell.

[164 words]

2 件のコメント:

Keiko さんのコメント...

It looks soooooo pretty. Any way, are you all right now? Please take care! I want to go somewhere with group 1 members someday!!!

Kaori さんのコメント...

To: keiko
Thank you for your comment to me.
Do you like perfumes, too?
I have a large collection of perfumes, and the number of them is about thirty now.
Then I greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness.
I also want to go somewhere with my valued members.

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡