2008年1月12日土曜日

★Date★

I followed my boyfriend to a beauty salon near the Suizenji station to have his hair cut yesterday afternoon.
He had his hair cut and golden-highlighted. It was so nice and I liked his hairstyle.

After that, we went to downtown by taxi. My boyfriend took a ¥1,000 bill to a police box. What respectable his behave was!

Then, we went to a FESTA to use a photo sticker. We hadn't used it for about two months so I felt happy very much.

Next, we went Yayoiken to eat dinner. My boyfriend ate a mix grill set meal but I eat a melon-flavored bun which I had bought out of this restaurant, he-he.

Finally, we went to a perfume shop to buy perfumes. It were Ferragamo's perfumes. It smelled so good.

We had a wonderful time.

See you again!!

[142 words]

0 件のコメント:

♡Proto-Portfile_0.0♡